I set up the front doors for the casket. I gave the window space a light blue wash and the walls a beige. I started stitching the floor. I love the checks but this type of floor is much too grand for the workshops of Claire and William.
First I made the doors the correct size. Good plan.
I decided not to color wash the background. And I didn’t draw the straight lines of the shelves and windows before mounting the background fabric. I will trace as I go.
And the templates I will use to construct their figures.
Templates for the heads too.
Meanwhile I have been stitching little details to add later.
Flower pots for the window sills.
And the views outsides the windows.