Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Monday, August 12, 2013
Thursday, August 8, 2013
I'm delighted with how my Gardening Angel looks outside the box.
But now the box itself needs lots of work. Here it is with just a primer coat of paint.
And this is the first of several coats of green paint.
Don't you love the mess!Yesterday as I was covering the inside of the lid of the box I pulled out every trim, do-dad, thing-a-ma-bob,I could find trying to choose what to use.
The box is deep and I didn't want things rolling around on the bottom. So I started with a piece of pink insulating foam and whittled away until various little things could nestle inside.
Then I draped a piece of fabric over the foam and started to fill up the box.
This is just an audition. You can see I haven't even cut the inside fabric to size. I was having fun seeing what might fit. I can see I have way too much junk in here!
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
I have made a major change in my Gardening Angel Project. I have decided to use a much smaller box. You can just make out the shape of the box in the photo above.
I changed the background fabric to the green velvet that I originally was using for the skirt.
I'm delighted with how she fills the space.
- ► 2021 (20)
- ► 2020 (52)
- ► 2019 (20)
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (49)
- ▼ August (6)
- ► 2012 (99)
- ► 2011 (29)